Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Start of Spring

Finally, its Spring around here! Love the smell of cut grass and the sight of freshly planted flowers, the neighborhood is looking so nice. One of these days I will turn my thumbs green and plant some flowers in my landscape, but for now the Hawthorne bushes and shrubs will have to do. I did however make some super cute and spring'y pillows for my porch.....
Super fun and cute spring like fabric
I am very happy with the way they turned out, and my mom told me that they look like I got them from Pier One which makes me even more satisfied!! I have a few more projects in my head i wanna get done soon, so hopefully i get around to getting them done. We shall see.



Ignore the extremely dirty swing, but the pillows you can look at ;)

I like to make long scrappy pillows for the chairs.

Decided to add a cute picture to one of the chair pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment