Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two New Ends

I am loving my "new" coffee table, and my old end tables just did not match...at all! The new mission was to find old table I could turn "new". Thanks to Becky, I have a beautiful old set of end tables that go perfectly with the coffee table. She found them for me at an estate sale, and they were definitely granny'ish.


Of course, Andrew made fun of them for a while before I was able to find time to stain them and update their look. I couldn't really blame him, they were definitely elderly. But, thanks to a little stain and love, they look awesome!! They don't even look like the same tables. I just used the same stain i used for my coffee table. And I am so loving having drawers. My tables before were modern iron and glass, no place for storage unless you wanted to set stuff on them. Now, maybe I will think about doing something with my dining room table. I am really loving the old, over sized barn wood tables on Pinterest. Hmm....

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment