Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

a K with a crown...

This project I actually completed back in the summer, but just realized I had never posted it to my blog and its way too awesome not to share. Oops!! Its probably one of my favorite crafts I have learned lately, and had so much fun creating it with Becky (my mother-in-law) and Jamie (my hubby's aunt). Amazing what a little wood stain, glue, glass beads, and bling will create.....


I made mine, of course, a K with a crown and used dark colors like black and purple, and threw in some white and rhinestones for a little pop. My husband's aunt is so crafty, and I was lucky enough to have her share her secret on making these fabulous monogram decors. Check out her store, lots of beautiful custom made stuff!!







No comments:

Post a Comment