Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lacquer That!!

Ok, so I have a ton of nail polish and no where to keep them all!! Yea, collecting polish is kind of an addiction of mine. Especially OPI, not only do they have delicious colors but I absolutely love all the fun and funky names they give them. 
I have always wanted to find a spice rack and turn it into a cute polish holder. While out garage selling, of course, I found an awesome rack that was only $2!! The lady told me her husband didn't think it would sell since he took out the jars it was displaying. LOL! Little did he know, crafty people love that kind of stuff. So I told her my plans, and she was in shock her friend who owns a boutique didn't think of that. But it was too late, all sales final, it was mine. But i would have gladly sold it back to her for $20 bucks. Anyways, I just spray painted it real quick and hung it in my hall bathroom. A perfectly cute way to display all my favorite polishes. It even has two cute drawers to store some nail necessities in. Love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment