Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Queen of Halloween..."

This was a super quick project I decided to test out. It turned out cuter than I thought it would, which makes me happy! I got a box of "sticks" at an estate sale last month and figured I could make all kinds of fun little projects with them.....
My box full of sticks

So for this one I just glued three together and painted them black, wrote the words "Queen of Halloween, Seldom seen & very mean, Eats black jelly beans" (haha, saw that saying on a craft at Canton, thought it was silly and cute) in orange glitter, and then my favorite part....cut out the super cute witch boot on the cricut and added a little distressing to the paper and strung the ribbon for the laces....glued the witch boot on the side and added a short black chain, and done! Took like 20 mins or so to make, but turned out so great!!


Had to clamp it while the glue dried, just in case

Glued my boot to the stick sign

Love it! Turned out kind of old and vintage'ish i think :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment