Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Love, Love, Love This!!

Okay, its finally here!! I am in love with this super adorable scrapbook collection!! Its from Graphic 45 and the two collections are "The Magic of Oz" & "Hallowe'en in Wonderland". Even the names make me excited. If you are into scrapbooking or just love the Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland, these two packages are a must have!...

 They are like the vintage classic with a slight Halloween inspired twist, and they are so stinking cute!! I can't wait to work on projects for my home with the help of these designs, I have so many ideas i want to use them with. Yay!! Below are a few page samples and a short video of each from Scrapbook.com to show the full collections...you definitely will want to check them out, I promise!! :o)

 "THE MAGIC OF OZ"

VIDEO




"HALLOWE'EN IN WONDERLAND"

VIDEO




No comments:

Post a Comment