Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Halloween Blocks

Its finally September, so that means its closer to October!! Yay!! I am not really sure where this project came from, I probably saw something similar at some point on Pinterest, but I had an idea to make something Halloween out of old school kid blocks.
We had a ton of wooden letter blocks since my hubby does pictures and they make cute props. I picked out "Happy Halloween" and the #3 block to make a bat. I decided I could spray paint them orange and then paint the letters and edge black, add a little glitter, and have a super cute Halloween decoration. And of course, it was super cute and turned out perfect!! This project was pretty simple to create, and I love it!! "Life's no fun without a good scare." ~ NBC.

Basic wood letter blocks

A few coats of orange spray paint.

All orange

Black acrylic paint for the accents.

My favorite craft accessory ever, Martha Stewart glitter!!

The #3 "bat".

Tada!! Super cute Halloween décor!!

"Happy Halloween"

1 comment: