Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Plain....for now

I have a pretty simple and plain white mantle with an awesome black glass tile look surrounding it that matches my kitchen. I have been really contemplating on painting my mantle black to give it pop and then painting the wall a creamy warm color to accent it, but haven't been brave enough to attempt to paint it! So in the mean time I just use my Cricut to cut out cute sayings and spice it up with that. Here are some pics of last year at Christmas and what it looks like this summer. And of course I have a super spooky cute makeover I am going to give my mantle next month!.......


close up of the color of the tile






1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm.....the white is pretty and classic, and makes a good showcase for your words. You have a lot of black accent furniture......you think if you paint the mantle black it would take away from the cool tile and make everything seen more uniform?.... Unless uniform is what you're shooting for.

    ReplyDelete