Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Simple Use of an Old Frame

Saw this idea on Pinterest, but kinda made it my own. I used an old wooden frame and spray painted it black. Then I used my Cricut to cut out the vinyl to put on the glass. I also had to use my craft knife to cut the K in half and make the straight lines in the middle, that was probably the most difficult part was getting it all lined up and proportionate. I added a little Martha Stewart glitter (which I absolutely LOVE & love everything Martha has out) for the red, and that was it! Very easy and it turned out so cute! I put mine in the entry next to the front door (which i plan to paint black eventually). These would make great gifts for weddings and even new babies. I had so much fun making this, I am thinking about selling some on Etsy...what do you think?


1 comment: