Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Garage Sell Junk...I Think Not

This was another one of the finds on the garage sell day. I think I got it for under $10 bucks, which was good I thought. It took a few weeks to 'decide' what I wanted to do with it, but I think the wait was worth it....


Before
I left it the dark chocolate color it was and just ruffed it up a bit with sandpaper. It also had a very nice shade already on it, so I just gave it a little makeover. The fun part was layering the paper for the table top and stamping it. I layered all the paper, mod podged it, and then stamped and mod podged again. I am very happy with the way it turned out!! Yay!!


So much paper!!

Layered & stamped...

Love my birdie stamps!

Finished table top

A little stamping for the shade...

And some super awesome new trim from Michael's.

Decided to bling the post up, also a new trim from Michael's.

And Finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment